Powered By Blogger

Mar 13, 2010

Fries electric

Today me, my dad, Jakob, and Ollie went to fries electric, Jakob got lego batman the video game, I got tolbrone chocolate, and the batman combo pack: Batman, Batman returns,Batman forever, and Batman & Robin; my dad got John Wayn collection, and western movie collection, Ollie didn`t get anything. When we got home, I wanted to watch Batman & Robin, and Jakob wanted to play lego batman, I set it on double screen but Jakob threw a fit because he wanted to play single screen, so my dad told me to just play on single screen and i could watch my movie later, but now my dad is watching one of his western movies, and after that we`re watching Old Dogs as a family. So I guess I`m gonna have to beet everyone to the tv tomorow after church!

No comments:

Post a Comment